Fitness Center - Building 21, Room 103 (ext. 4338)
The Fitness Center is a 2,000 square foot space containing cardio, strength, and flexibility training areas. Cardio equipment includes; treadmills, elliptical trainers, stationary bikes, and stairclimbers. Strength equipment includes Cybex variable resistance machines, free weights, and dumbbells. The Fitness Center is used for Physical Education classes and is also available for open hours for student, faculty, and staff use (except summer quarter). The Fitness Center is closed when the college is closed.
Fitness Center Rules:
- Only students registered in PE 186/286 or PE 123/223 may use the Fitness Center during scheduled class hours.
- All current Highline/CWU students, faculty, and staff may use the Fitness Center during scheduled open hours.
- All open hour users must complete the online Fitness Center registration form.
- All users must log-in and log-out at the front desk.
- All users must be dressed in appropriate work out attire.
- No food or drink (except water) is allowed.
- Wipe down equipment when finished.
- Return dumbbells and plates to racks when finished.
- Do not move or misuse equipment.
- Users who do not follow above rules will be asked to leave the fitness center.
Fitness Center Hours for
Spring 2017: April 1-
Class Hours: 8:00am - 1:00pm, M-F (Open only to students enrolled in PE 123/223 or 186/286)
Open Hours: 1:00pm - 5:00pm, M-F (Open to all HC/CWU students)
Class Hours: 5:00pm-6:00pm, M-F (Open only to students enrolled in PE 123/223 or 186/286)
The Fitness Center is closed on weekends and holidays.